Each person was created by God at the Moment of Creation with a Twin Flame (or SoulMate), our other half…
Each SoulMate pair (the “two who are one”) is a unique and individual cell in God’s heart with its own signature or vibration. Each is one being but with two streams of consciousness, the Divine Masculine and the Divine Feminine. This is not about gender of bodies on Earth (or even necessarily about bodies on Earth), but about the grand forces or electrical currents of Creation.
The Twin Flame is an integral part of your own energy field that is and has always been with you. You have never been apart from your Twin Flame, nor can you be. You were created together and you are the same energy. Here on Earth most of us have lost awareness of our Twin but our hearts are now opening in the transformation that is taking place in our world and we feel the longing, not just for relationship on Earth but for reunion with the other part of us.
God first guides us to choose to enter the realm of the heart and to unite with the divine feeling of our Twin on deep levels of consciousness before seeking to come together in the physical. The magnetism of this true Love in the spirit will draw its reflection to you in the physical. If you are with someone now, God will show you how to open your heart to allow your Twin Flame to fully manifest through the person you are with. Some may choose to nourish the relationship with the Twin Flame in consciousness without a physical reflection. If you are true to your heart, whatever you desire can manifest in your life.
Twin Flames embody the energies of Creation, Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine.
A Twin Flame couple is a cell in God’s heart.
The shared Twin Flame or SoulMate heart is an opening to deliver God’s Love to all of Creation.
God’s Love comes to us every Now Moment in pulsations which sustain all of life.
Reunited Twin Flame couples feel those pulsations as ecstasy together.
Twin Flame couples not only deliver God’s Love but generate new Love to add to God’s Love.
* The fiery molten Love shared by Twin Flames can actually melt the frozen hearts of humanity and help God return them to Love.
When you come together with your Twin Flame in consciousness, even before any kind of meeting where the Twin is reflected to you in the physical, you begin creating a shared SoulMate heart.
This Twin Flame heart is a powerful tool for bringing the world back to Love. Anything or anyone placed in the Twin Flame heart is brought right to God, and thus returned to Love.
God asks you to commit to coming together in consciousness to build this Twin Flame heart together, before coming together in the physical.
This creates a firm foundation of Love for the relationship on the spiritual level.
Why is it so important to build the Twin Flame relationship in consciousness?
Most relationships on Earth are ego relationships based on old relating patterns, fears and superficial judgments.
The ego always creates separation and represents what we are healing here on Earth.
The ego keeps us turned away from Love or being truly in our heart.
The SoulMate heart is so powerful that a couple must be committed to living in the heart and not the ego if they want a true SoulMate relationship.
Coming together in consciousness builds a foundation in Love and a real heart relationship, before coming together physically can bring up any possibilities of superficial judgments.
“And when one of them meets with his other half, the actual half of himself, the pair are lost in an amazement of love and friendship and intimacy and one will not be out of the other’s sight even for a moment.”
2,500 years ago.
( http://indigolifecenter.wordpress.com/2008/01/29/your-twin-flame/ )
How will you know you have met your twin?
Here are some of the symptoms given by others who have had the experience…
1. Chances are you’ve met through a set of unusual circumstances that were totally unplanned and unexpected.
2. There is a powerful, instantaneous feeling that you have known the other before.
3. You felt an immediate and deep connection for one another.
4. There is an electrifying feeling between the two of you that words cannot describe.
5. The relationship is immediate, as though no time had been lost since you were last together.
6. It feels as though you had never really lived before the reunion occurred.
7. You feel a deep sense of sacredness and unity with God that you’ve have never known before.
8. It brings on feelings you never thought possible.
9. The two of you are inseparable.
10. When you look into each other’s eyes, time and space have no meaning.
11. There are no barriers between the two of you. The relationship is a totally open one.
12. Your conversations seem to go on forever.
13. The two of you have a strong urge to serve humanity in a deep and meaningful way.
14. You give to the other and never think of receiving in return.
15. There is a special sacredness to your relationship that transcends anything you’ve ever experienced before.
16. You still have karma with your twin from previous lives, but the two of you resolve it all with total forgiveness and unconditional love.
17. Neither one of you are dependent on the other for your sense of self.
18. There is a strong sense of unlimitedness eternity to your feelings.
19. Your feelings for each other are very spiritual.
20. There are no restrictions within the relationship. All is freedom without the need for ownership or control.
21. The two of you know without doubt that you have been brought together for a reason.
22. You do not compete with one another nor do you pretend to be other than who you are.
23. In spite of your sameness, there is no doubt you feel a sense of completion through the other.
24. Trust, patience and acceptance of each other’s weaknesses happen automatically.
25. There is a great sense of purpose and meaning to the relationship.
26. Your sexuality with one another is a sacred act that celebrates the unconditional love you have for one another.
27. The two of you become more and more one, without losing your individual identities.
28. When you look into the other’s eyes, you see yourself.
29. You experience a sense of completeness that is without comparison.
30. The degree of intimacy and friendship the two of you develop is without parallel.
31. You recognize that the two of you are Godmates.